What can I take with me on board as hand luggage?
Please take the things that might be useful for you during the flight and immediately after the landing. These might include:
- A handbag or a briefcase.
- A document folder.
- An umbrella.
- A cane.
- A bunch of flowers.
- Books or magazines to read during the flight.
- Infant food for feeding a child during the flight.
- A mobile phone.
- A camera.
- A video camera.
- A laptop.
- A baby carriage, cradle or car-seat for an infant under two.
- Crutches, a stretcher or a wheelchair for passengers with limited mobility.