INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TENDER ON THE OFFICE FURNITURE MANUFACTURE AND HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES DELIVERY
Deadline for applications: 28 July 2019, 17:00
Requirements for companies interested in the tender:
- Name of the organization
- Legal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers
- Name and position of the organization's representative
- Copies of the charter, license and state registration
- Terms of delivery of goods CPT, Dushanbe
- Payment details (it is necessary to have a bank account for non-cash payment)
Answers to the questions concerning the process of preparing the application will be sent via e-mail to all organizations who will have sent an inquiry to email@example.com until 28.07.2019.
Invitation to participate in an open tender to conduct an annual mandatory audit of “Somon Air” LLC
Somon Air LLC invites all interested international auditing companies to participate in an open tender for an annual mandatory audit as of December 31, 2018 (conducting an audit of the financial (accounting) statements of the Airline and drawing up an audit report on the fairness of these statements).
To participate in the tender, interested auditing companies must submit the following documents to Somon Air:
- Application of the company to participate in the tender, certified by the signature of the Head and seal;
- License to carry out auditing activities;
- Draft contract indicating the value of the remuneration, the plan and timing of the audit. The price of the audit should be final, expressed in somoni, and include taxes as provided by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
If a participant provides an incomplete set of required documents, the airline reserves the right to reject the participant’s application.
The deadline for submission of applications and documents for participation in the tender is May 10, 2019.
Interested auditing companies should send applications for participation in the tender to the following address: