Somon Air announces a vacancy for the position of a Compliance Monitoring and Safety Specialist.
The vacancy is open for citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Aviation University or Aviation Technical College Degree;
- have sound aviation technical knowledge either in Cabin crew operation, Flying Operations, Ground Operations, Engineering & Maintenance, or equivalent;
- have a minimum 2 years’ experience in Quality Management System and SMS (Safety Management System);
- must be trained on Quality Auditing Technics;
- have an excellent understanding of the organization infrastructure requirements and strategic goals to conduct the company's operations;
- have sound understanding of the current Tajikistan Civil Aviation Authorities’ regulatory legislation;
- have understanding in Aircraft Accident / Incident investigation process or equivalent;
- have a demonstrable experience in SMS integration;
- have excellent technical report writing abilities in Tajik, Russian and English languages;
- have a high level of computer literacy, with sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word;
- have demonstrable interpersonal skills appropriate to the position.
Candidates are kindly requested to send CV and motivation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 44 640 40 46.
The deadline for applications is October 15, 2021.